I am a fairly new mom to my wonderful daughter Charlotte (currently 16 months).
There are so many different products out there for everything baby related, but below are my two favorite go-to highchairs for price point, quality, and portability.
Ikea’s Antilop Highchair is one of my favorite highchairs for the functionality and the beautiful price of $19.99.
This product is intended for children able to sit up unaided and up to 3 years old or a maximum weight of 33 lbs..
Safety belt included.
We have used the Antilop Highchair at her 1st birthday bash and this is housed at my mother’s house.
- Easy to clean
- Price point is marvelously beautiful
- Good to use in households
- This is portable, however you have to detach all four legs and end up with many pieces. And this mama don’t got time for that!
Inglesina Fast Table Chair is my absolute favorite portable highchair to have on-hand.
This product is for children between 6 and 36 months and who weigh no more than 37 lbs. Optional additional tray is also available. We purchased ours through Amazon with the tray included (but we don’t really use the tray) for $84.
We have brought Inglesina Fast Table Chair with us on vacation to Hawaii, numerous restaurants, parties, and other family and friends’ households. Our baby is super comfortable in this chair, and loves to be at the same table as mama and papa.
Thanks for the Mother’s Day shoutout to Goma Tei in Ala Moana (Hawaii). Charlie at 9 months sitting at the ramen bar in her Inglesina Fast Table Chair.
- Beautifully Portable
- Baby is there with you side by side
- A bit more pricey. Purchase for $70-$100 depending on how many additional accessories you order.
- Attaches to most tables, but not all. The table has to be mostly flat. Some tables in households that I’ve come across were made of glass or additional pieces underneath the table preventing the attachment of the portable high chair.
My family uses both these high chairs consistently and have become a staple in our baby essentials.